Auto Dealership Pinstripe Installer - Powell Watson Cadillac Buick GM
Skilled Pinstriping Installers are in high demand. So to keep a good installer, you have to treat them right. Here at Powell Watson Cadillac Buick GM, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. If you are hard-working and known for your skill and attention to detail, then our dealership may be the perfect fit for you.
- Prepare vehicles for pinstriping installation
- Conduct pinstripe application using proper equipment and installation techniques
- Work productively and safely
- Comply with all safety rules
- Check completed work to ensure that it meets quality standards
- Monitor pinstriping product stock levels
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record; at least 18 years of age
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
We believe our employees are our greatest asset! As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. We are a family owned and operated, second generation organization with state of the art facilities and a commitment to see our employees succeed.
If this sounds appealing to you, please complete our application to determine your eligibility.