Make-Ready Tech/Detailer – Auto Dealership
Are you a clean freak? Do you obsess over every little detail? Do you love that new car smell? If so, our busy dealership may have the perfect opportunity for you as our new make-ready tech/detailer. Sure, we work hard. But we also take good care of those who work to make our dealership a success. If that’s you, let’s talk. For the right person, the rewards can be outstanding.
- Train and assist other make-ready and detail techs
- Maintain inventory and order make-ready supplies
- Act as liaison between department staff and sales managers to facilitate the process for new and pre-owned vehicles
- Detail client vehicles as needed
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Note damage and notify service so a claim can be filed within 24 hours
- Perform quality control inspections of all vehicles before being brought to frontline
- Coordinate with sales and service to ensure on-time deliveries
- Attend department meetings
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training
Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.