Receptionist – Auto Dealership
As our new receptionist, you will be the voice and face of our dealership. So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance. While we prefer someone with experience, candidates with great potential will also be considered. To be a success in this position you will need to be reliable, professional, likable and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such.
- Understand and follow receptionist processes and procedures
- Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and sorting mail
- Receive visitors and obtain name and nature of business
- Update telephone directory
- Direct clients to lounge and refer clients to appropriate personal for vehicle status updates
- Diffuse client concerns and direct them to the appropriate team member for assistance
- Monitor demo car keys and log demo car reports as appropriate
- Attend department meetings
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.