Role And Responsibilities:
- Custodial workers will be responsible for the following (but not limited to):
- Cleaning and maintenence of the facilities and surrounding areas
- Re-stocking restroom supplies
- Policing grounds
- Accurately perform assigned tasks such as cleaning and sanitizing restroom facilities and replenish/stock supplies as needed.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop floors. May be required to operate a floor buffer.
- Empty, clean and sanitize waste receptacles
- Dust and polish furniture, blinds, woodwork, fixtures and equipment, clean desks and other counter tops as needed.
- May be required to perform “dusting of high areas” using a ladder.
- Comply with labels and OSHA safety warnings on cleaning agents and hazardous materials.
- Some experience in general building maintenance with some basic knowledge of custodial tasks and equipment repair is required.
- All other duties assigned.
High school diploma. Lifting to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders). Medium lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. The work is done inside and outside, and could be noisy, dirty, dusty and greasy
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership:
We believe our employees are our greatest asset! As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. We are a family owned and operated, second generation organization with state of the art facilities and a commitment to see our employees succeed.
If this sounds appealing to you, please complete our application to determine your eligibility.