Internet Sales Specialist
Internet Sales Professional – Automotive
Are you a versatile, tech-savvy sales pro comfortable in a high-volume, Internet-driven sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven Internet-focused sales professionals to help develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
We believe our employees are our greatest asset! As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. We are a family owned and operated, second generation organization with state of the art facilities and a commitment to see our employees succeed.
If this sounds appealing to you, please complete our application to determine your eligibility.