Used Car Sales
Sales Manager – Automotive
Do you want to spend your days managing a highly motivate sales team at a growing dealership? The earning potential is astounding, and so is our team! If you are at the top of your sales game, then our dealership family has a rare opportunity at the top of our sales department. As our new sales manager, you will oversee and engage in all aspects of the sales process. You will also train and mentor sales staff to keep skills sharp and sales flowing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with drive, vision and experience.
- Ability to effectively manage all areas of used car department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
- Experience with internet and retail tools, IE: V-auto, E-car list
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for pre-owned vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
- Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and other management.
Previous experience as an Automotive Sales Manager or managing a Pre Owned Vehicle Department. Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.